Benefits Of INDIBA® Pain Management
INDIBA® Pain Management is a non-invasive treatment used to provide radiofrequency treatment to patients for the purpose of accelerating the natural recovery of body and restoring vitality. It is a proven system that has been used by leading professional sports teams across Europe for accelerated healing and immediate pain relief.
The technology is supported by multiple medical studies, and used by top tennis player Rafael Nadal, football club Barcelona, the French Tennis Federation, as well as multiple national teams in the 2012 London Olympics.
The system is externally applied, non-invasive, and uses patented long wave radio frequencies to create intense tissue stimulation.
Benefits of INDIBA® Pain Management
- Reduces muscle pain
- Speeds recovery
- Improves chronic conditions
- Helps reduce pain from the first application
- Aids soft and hard tissue rehabilitation
- Is safe to use
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Sports Injury
What are the contraindications to Indiba treatment?
- People with a pacemaker or any electronic implant.
- Pregnant women.
- People with recent scars or open wounds.
- Sufferers of thrombosis problems.
- Patients that have paresthesia (loss of sensation) in the area to be treated.
- Duration: 30 – 45 minit
- Price: RM480
- First Trial RM228/ session only
There are no reviews yet.